WE can solve the climate crisis

Here a wonderful inspiring speech from Al Gore!

Monday, April 28, 2008

this is.. my favourite book

i have to say that i don't have A favourite book! But when i think about my favourite books, i imidiately have to think about Donna Leon. I love every single book she wrote so far!
Nobody else makes me feel and smell Venice and North Italy so much than she does. When i read her books i feel like i am in Venice sitting on a rooftop balcony and watching ove the Rio Grande.. listening to the sounds of the tourists walking thru the little streets in the city.

What a great writer! I read her books mostly in german.. and it makes me feel home! Probably cause I am from REGENSBURG.. the most northern Italien City, if she would be Italien! kinda.. whatever.. go to Amazon and get you a copy of her fantastic books! Feels like an Italy vacation!

1 comment:

Maureen Reynolds said...

It's always good to find a new author...thank you for this one.