WE can solve the climate crisis

Here a wonderful inspiring speech from Al Gore!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

fun fun fun

i just discovered that Mikaela over at *Music makes the people come together* posted a new challenge! i guess it is already a while ago but i am pretty sure we got till the end of the month to participate!
So you have to get inspired by Madonna's song SORRY! i have to try doing it without hearing it.. cause i can't hear that song anymore! Was quite too often in my music box! lol But i can't wait to get funky with Madonna!

so check her blog out!

While that i try to find my style again.. must have lost it somewhere on the way to germany or from! hmm... it is right now a little frustrating to kinda start over again.. i look at all my old coloful layouts and i think and think and think.. how the heck did i doo that! or did i even come up with it! Did you ever experienced that too.. next time i am somewhere for more that 2 days, i bring some Scrapbook stuff! kannste glauben... (=german)

and what would be a blog entry without a picture..



Did i even told you what a talented hubby i have.. while i was gone he builted me a living room table i was urging for the whole time since we moved in here last year! i love the rustic feel to it! And there is still some iron missing on both sides of the table! this gonna make it even more rustic and beautiful! i am so proud at it!



and here a picture of my daugther Ally and my grandma while we were home in germany. my grandma is my mama mama, cause i lived at her house for a couple of years during the week, cause my parents where busy working and studying. So it is something totally special to me to see those two people beeing together! can't wait to fly home again sometime!

No comments: