WE can solve the climate crisis

Here a wonderful inspiring speech from Al Gore!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My find of the week.. FIT FLOPS

guess what i bought me yesterday.. fit flops! and i can just say.. i love em! they are so comfortable and on the other side i can already feel my legs working!! i have to admit.. i am in love!


i bought them in silver, cause i thought that it would be a great color to wear with everything.. from sporty to even more resort like outfits! i love to wear linen pants and i believe they will look fantastic with them.


But i am already thinking about gettin me RED ones too! so if you wanna give your legs a workout while getting some groceries or just going for a small walk.. go and get yourself some fit flops!

3 comments:

Manon said...

oh ja die roten sehen cool aus. die musste du unbedingt noch kaufen. hast doch ne ausrede. die sind ne art sport *lol*.

cool

Maureen Reynolds said...

I saw an ad for these and wondered how they really felt. Thanks for the go ahead...now I just have to remember where they were for sale!

Lisa [strickerin] said...

They sound really interesting.

Enjoy, and I vote for getting yourself a red pair too. :)